Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Update - Still Keeping to my Goals

I'm still managing to keep to my goal of spinning at least 5 hours per week. I keep up with most of the details on my blog, so don't forget to check there for the updates. I've been so inspired by everyone's posts! All the yarn look wonderful!

I'm currently spinning some white Blue Faced Leicester. Boy is that lovely to spin....it goes quite quickly. I'm a slow spinner, and usually spin Merino, so I've been quite pleased with the "speed" I've attained. I'm almost to the 3rd skein of this already! I want to finish this 1 1/2 lbs. so I can then try spinning some wool that I have with flakes of shredded blue jeans in it....I think that would make a really fun yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home