Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm Jazzed

Wow. This challenge is an education. I'm enjoying everyone's posts and pics. I follow the links when applicable and marvel at everyone's abilities and spinning quests. I have been spinning so much this week. I'm on the second bobbin of a two ply that I'm working on. This is not a completion goal. This is a consistency goal and I'm getting there. It's slow going, but I am getting there. I will post a pic on my blog (which has changed to knitwonpurltoo.blogspot.com) as soon as I can get it finished. I actually have spun over 4 hours this week. I do believe I'm getting caught up. It's still hot, but not horribly so, so it's not an issue anymore.

I also bought a Turkish spindle yesterday at my LYS. I haven't even gotten out of the bag, yet, but I'm excited. I sure hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying it.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Jinann said...

The Turkish spindles are so pretty! I keep thinking I'll "fill" mine and then set it on the mantle as a decoration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home