Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Reporting in

I finally have something to report. I plyed and set the twist on 61 yards of Coopworth that I spun over a week ago. This weekend looks good for spinning some more. I kept the yardage low because I don't have the jumbo bobbins needed for alot of yardage. I hate when it gets all tangled because you fill the bobbin too full.
I am pleased with the result. Due to storms and power outages, I haven't figured out the picture part yet, but too be completely honest....my pictures suck. Maybe, eventually, someday I'll get a picture that actually looks like it should. Until then, keep on spinning.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I did a bit better this past week, though still not 3 hours (though the average is still good). I have ennui from the heat I think... That and all the cooking/menu planning/grocery shopping/washing dishes that the budget has neccessitated...

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

And I do believe therein lies the problem. Life so gets in the way, doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home