Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Monday, July 10, 2006

I flamed this week

As I stated in my blog, I flamed badly this week on spinning. I started on Friday night on some Corriedale, but I was really tired so I stopped. I have found that if I'm too tired, spinning suffers. So I stopped. I will pick it up this week. I chided Rebekah for berating herself for not meeting her goal, so I guess I can't berate myself, either. I will make it up this week.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

I find my spinning isn't as good if I'm tired too. Don't forget we can average the weeks too. It's Monday and I've clocked only 85 minutes this week as the weekend was filled with movie going and friend visiting. Plus the knitting bug has biten more this week than the spinning bug.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be so tough on yourself! Ha ha Cindy now I got my chance.

I'm sure you'll meet your goal.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I'm with you. I CAN'T spin if I'm tired. I can't even draft properly. It's like trying to spin with all thumbs or something. NO FUN.

Get some much needed rest and have fun with it next week. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home