Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Week 2 Round Up!

Well, I had a pretty successful week 2 spinning-wise. I'm afraid I'm starting out week three behind, but with 5.5 and 6 hours the last two weeks I think a couple days off due to the holiday are okay. You can read more about this week's spinning adventures (and they really were an adventure) on my blog at http://blog.designedlykristi.com/?p=115

How is everyone else doing? It sure is fun seeing what everyone is spinning and such!

I'm having a hard time deciding what to spin next... Too many decisions to make, LOL!

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jinann said...

Gorgeous yarn! I'm soooo jealous! I didn't complete any skeins this week....just spun singles.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

WOW!!! You went to town. I Love the colors. Gorgeous!! Very cool.
Congrats on a successful week. :D I can't wait to see what you have to share next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home