Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Spinning Progress and Info About a New On-Line Fiber Magazine

Well, I've kept up with my goals....and even exceeded it a bit as far as spinning time. My main goal is to spin at least 5 hrs. per week....and I've done that...so far. The big challenge for me is to keep the momentum going. I also need to pare down my stash....it's way to big. I'm still thinking about how to do that and hope to work that into my goals as well.

I just found out about a new on-line magazine as well. It's got a great article about selling/marketing your handspun. This is the first issue....I really like it. You can check it out at: http://www.fiberfemmes.com

Have a great holiday everyone! (I'm planning on getting a LOT of spinning done over the next few days!!!!)

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Congratulations on meeting your spinning goals! And I'm glad you like Fiber Femmes; appreciate the mention on your blog!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Thistle Cove Farm said...

Great idea on having spinning goals and thanks for visiting Fiber Femmes. Please come back often and sign up for our newsletter; we're giving away gifts to some lucky subscribers.

Sandra @ www.fiberfemmes.com &
www.fiberfemmes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home