Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some Admin Stuff....

For those who have a Flickr account or wish to have a Flickr account I set up a group where everyone can post their spinning photos. You can find the group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/summerspinning/. Once we have a some more photos in the group pool I'll add a little gallery preview thing to the sidebar, but right now, it is just my two photos :-)

For those who have been commenting and asking if they can still join, we'll welcome you to the group, though since the first week is now over you will not be eligible for the prizes at the end of the challenge. If you are still interested in joining us, please follow the instructions here on how to join and post your goal to the comments here to get it officially recorded.

We've had some updates now that the first week as come to close, how are those who haven't posted doing??

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jinann said...

Question about the Flickr account - I posted 2 pictures there as did Sharon. The ONLY way I can see them is if I log into Flickr. Then I can see all six - mine, Sharon's and yours. If I just bring up the Flickr account (and don't log in as me), I only see your 2 pics. Is that what it's supposed to do? How did you get yours to show for anyone who goes there?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

It has to do with how you mark your pictures privacy. You can change the default privacy of the photos by click on the "You" at the top and choosing "Your Accout" from the drop down menu. Then the second link on the left hand column is "Default Photo Privacy" and that is where you can change. Otherwise, you can change it on each photo individually too.

HTH!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Jinann said...

All my photos are public, so that's not the issue. Anyone going to my flicker account can see them. It's only the two that I sent to Summer Spinning that don't show up unless I'm signed on to Flickr. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home