Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Monday, June 26, 2006

I spun.......boy did I?
True to my word in my last post - I spun and spun and spun.

I coverd a couple weeks worth of my challenge goal. I was just so relaxed and enjoying myself and the texture of the mohair silk blend so much, I couldn't stop. I have 2 bobbins of it now and will begin to ply soon.



It is hard to believe it goes from this.......




.............to this.
Isn't it? YUMMY!
~Sharon

6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

Wow, it looks fabulous! You're doing a great job. You must have had a really good teacher. *wink*wink*

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Jinann said...

Beautiful! It looks soooooo lustrous and even. Great job!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

It's stunning.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

I had a fabulous teacher.... Elisa. Thank you just doesn't seem to cover it appropriately when someone has opened up your world and introduced your passion to you.
But I'll try anyway - thank you, thank you, thank you, Elisa! :D

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger miss hannah said...

amazing. something for me to aspire to!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

Those are some gorgeous singles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home