Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Sunday, September 17, 2006



Another lousy shot, but the coin is a dime and this is how fine my singles have become. I've been working really hard at it. I'm slower, but more confident and this challenge has really helped me to focus on my process. I've also learned the long draw and wow, is it cool. Only a few more days for the challenge. Thanks Kristi for the terrific idea. You've had alot of other stuff on your plate, but thanks so much. I am spinning more (timewise) and doing a much better job. It was really just a matter of taking the time and working on the spinning itself.

I sure hope everyone else has had as much fun as I have had. I will continue because now I'm more determined than ever to spin laceweight consistently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home