Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Again, no picture, but I have been working on my spinning technique. I also began spinning my Maple Sugar roving I got from Copper Moose. It's not as soft or easy to spin as the coopworth, but it still is spinning up beautifully. I saw my spinning teacher, Carol, yesterday, and she was spinning a beautiful teal roving and had added crystals to one set of singles. She's planning on plying a plain single with the crystal studded single. It sounds gorgeous, doesn't it? Something else to put in my list of to-do's. I'm still on track with my goal and improving as I go. Hope everyone else is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home