Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No picture today. I have been spinning. I'm still making the goal in time, but productivity is nil. I think it's because I'm becoming more persnickety about my spinning. That, I consider to be an excellent step forward. I have been working on washing my fleece, but now it's too humid for it to dry, so that's on hold. I got a new DVD by Deb Menz about Fiber Prep and am hoping to watch it this weekend and learn bunches more about drafting and blending colors. Hope everyone else to doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home