Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Monday, October 02, 2006

Well, I'm tickled to death. I actually exceeded my goal. I have been spinning at the very least 2 hours per week. I'm also getting a much finer consistency on my singles. I'm signed on for the Twisted Knitters Dye/Spin/KAL and am looking forward to it. Hopefully, we'll do this again sometime. It's been great fun.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I failed miserably, but then unforseen occurrences got in the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home