Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gooooaaaall!!!!!!!!!

My main goal (once I learned to spin) was to make a fairly even yarn. That goal has been reached! You can see progress on my blog today. I'm very excited about the progress in just 6 weeks. The next goal is to spin enough yarn to make socks. I'll keep at the deep maroon roving in the hopes of spinning enough to make Smith a pair of socks.

Margene
http://zeneedle.typepad.com

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Cindy said...

She shot and scored!!!!!!!Yay!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home