Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Enjoying the Process.

Spinning has become such an enjoyable process for me as I can finally do it well! Daily practice has paid off and I just spun about 300 yds of a nice maroon roving as a gift. I was pleased as was the recipient. You can see them on my blog today. ;-)

Margene
http://zeneedle.typepad.com/

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jinann said...

I just checked out your blog....the yarn you created is fabulous! I can't believe you got such beautiful plies using your spindle. It's gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home