Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Week 2


I don't want to jinx myself but...I'm way ahead of where I thought I'd be.

I finished the 2nd Vesper dyed hank-o-roving this afternoon and CAN'T. WAIT. to ply it, but I'm being patient and waiting 'til tomorrow.

Except...tomorrow I have to go to the Great Escape with the family so I CAN'T ply it! Curses!

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Designedly, Kristi said...

The extra day on the bobbin will make it much more pleasant to ply :-) Have fun at The Great Escape and we'll be waiting with baited breath to see the final yarn!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Ohhhh, I love all the different colors. That is going to look faboulous - can't wait to see it plied. :Dpeupcjtu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home