Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Update on Goal

Well I managed to complete the first step of my goals for the summer - I bought a wheel today ;o)

It's a Lendrum and there shall be a post and photos on my blog (as well as the reveal of her name) after the July 4th holiday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Jinann said...

Congrats on your wheel purchase! Which one did you get? I can't wait to see the pictures!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Pam! said...

congrats on the wheel purchse! You know I really do need to name my wheels....something clever. I've got an Ashford Traditional & a Traveller... hmmmmmm

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Designedly, Kristi said...

Much congrats! Alas, my wheel has been with me a little over a year and I have no other name for her than what she came with (Suzie Pro from Majacraft) and I'm afraid that doesn't suit her too well... I'm bad at naming things...

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

Congrats on getting a great wheel. I love Florence, my Lendrum. Happy spinning!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Congrats on your wheel. How exciting. You'll be spinning up a storm now. I literally spun myself to sleep one night. My husband took pictures of me all passed out in front of my wheel - it was pretty funny. Have a BLAST!!! :D
~Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home