Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Sunday, July 23, 2006

How 'bout this?

Okay, Okay, I admit this has little to do with goals and such, but I just got back from vacation, and lookie what came home with me.......

......let the spinning begin!

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Elisa said...

Beautiful! Congrats, she's a gorgeous wheel. What is she, where did you get her, does she have a name? Can't wait to hear details!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

It's beautiful. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home