Summer Spinning

Summer spinnin' gonna have me a blast. Summer spinnin' bobbins fillin' so fast. Met a wheel crazy for me. Met a fiber soft as can be. Summer spinnin' drafting away to, oh, oh those summer yarns. Tell me more, tell me more how much did you spin? Tell me more, tell me more, what weight was it in?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

1 Week Check In

I failed, miserably. I maybe spun about 3 yards of the Coopworth. Maybe. It was hot, and the fiber was felting in my hand. PLus then life took hold, and knitting projects, and well I failed. Miserably. Oh wait I already said that. I did get a lot of my knitting things done, started a few little things that have been looming over my head. And this weekend, since I have 4 days, I hope to get myself more organized. When I'm more organized I can sit and spin more purposefully and hopefully actually accomplish something.

So this week my mini-goal is to get myself organized, including my fiber room and spinning area, and then hopefully it'll motivate me to do some actual spinning and make some headway on my goal.

Rebekah

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Designedly, Kristi said...

Eh, life just happens sometimes. Don't beat yourself up about it too much.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Geez, lighten up on yourself. You are one of the productive knitters/spinners I know of, so be kinder to yourself.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Life does indeed get in the way. I don't think it's realistic to expect to meet your goal every single week and some weeks you'll spin more. It all averages out in the end. Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home